All people have been programmed to love.
In what form that love develops in the object of our love is how we live.
- To be raised in an environment of love is to be most blessed.
- To be shown tenderness, when the world is tough.
- To be shown to give, when the world is taking.
- To be shown to care, when the world seems callous.
- To be shown to respect, midst a world of disdain.
- To be shown to be honest, midst a world of deception.
- To be shown to forgive, in a world of condemnation.
Our future is governed by our history which we write in our present.
Life is a dance to which we must learn the steps lest we stumble.
Life is a continuum of surprise; our attitude of acceptance defines our character.
One’s life is a series of movements in a symphony,
each conjoined with efficacy upon the other.